Thank you for your interest in applying for admission to St Peter's College. We look forward to receiving a completed application for your son to allow us to add his name to a future waitlist. Please read the following information on the enrolment process and procedure.
This application form is to be completed for those seeking admission to the School. It must be returned to the Admissions Manager together with the application fee of $100 (inc GST), which is non- returnable. A confirmation letter will then be sent to the family confirming receipt of the application for admission. Offers of places are made in March, two years prior to entry or on an individual basis if places are available.
At the time of offer, parents will be asked to complete a contractually binding Acceptance of Enrolment Offer, and return it by the date designated with the required non-refundable enrolment fee.
It should be noted that when the Acceptance of Enrolment Offer is signed parents agree:
1. To be bound by the School's Behaviour Expectation Codes for the Junior School and Senior School and conditions of enrolment.
2. That all fees and charges must be paid by the due date. In the event of the term's fees and charges not being paid by the due date, the School maintains the right to charge interest from the due date at a rate of 10 per cent per annum calculated on a daily basis.
3. That the School reserves the right to suspend a student for disciplinary purpose whether temporarily or permanently without a refund of fees.
4. That in the event of sickness the School may take necessary action to obtain medical and/or hospital care and attention.
St Peter's College School Structure
- ELC - Year 6 These boys form the Junior School
- Year 7 - Year 8 These boys form the Middle Years within the Senior School
- Year 9 - Year 12 These boys form the Senior School
Main points of entry
Students are accepted into the School at all year levels, if there are places available. However, there are a number of common entry points;
Early Learning Centre
This is our rst intake level. We have a Single Intake Policy for the ELC and boys will need to be turning 4 before 1 May of the year of proposed entry to be eligible to join our ELC at the commencement of the school year. It is possible that in discussion with our Admissions Manager we may be able to enrol boys into our ELC who turn 4 after 1 May of that year. These boys would then spend 2 years in our ELC before commencing Reception. It is not necessary to apply for Reception entry separately if you are applying for ELC entry. We do however take applications for boys that are just wanting to enter Reception.
Reception and Year 5
Intake into Junior School
Years 7 and 8
Intake into Middle Years
Intake into Senior School
Amanda Bruce is happy to advise on all enrolment enquiries and to give interested families a personal tour of the School. Please contact Admissions on 8404 0400 or email@example.com.Application Form You can still access the main menu here.