Apply for Vansittart Scholarship for Boarding
We have created this guide to help you and your son through the scholarship application process.
Applicants qualified to apply for the Vansittart Scholarship for Boarding must reside in the County of Grey for a period of three consecutive years minimum, preceding the award.
The County of Grey encompasses towns and surrounding areas of Mount Gambier, Tantanoola, Penola, Millicent, Mount Burr, Kalangadoo, Nangwarry, Beachport, Port MacDonnell, Carpenter Rocks and Kangaroo Inn. Click here to view map of area.
This scholarship is awarded to a student who possess all-round qualities and can provide evidence of the following:
- Strong leadership qualities;
- Record of strong academic endeavours;
- Evidence of service and/or citizenship in current school community and beyond;
- High level of participation in co-curricular activities;
- High level of engagement at current school;
- A positive role-model to others and an outstanding ambassador for the School, their family and community.
Scholarships are awarded to students who would be unable to attend St Peter’s College without a full scholarship and as such are means-tested (a copy of ATO business and personal statements for the past three financial years will need to be provided with application).
Vansittart Scholarship for Boarding – entry Year 10 in 2022
- 100% remission of tuition fees
- 100% remission of boarding fees
Ready to apply?
Enter your details below and we will email you a helpful checklist, an application form to complete and return, as well as the personal contact details of our admissions team should you wish to get in touch.
Applications close at 4.30pm on Friday 30 July 2021.