Saints Welcomes International Students

Our international students have come from a wide range of countries, most notably in the Asia-Pacific region but also from the UK and the Netherlands.

The School maintains strong links with our overseas community through our international and Australian old scholars and parents of international students.

Parents are always welcome to visit, tour the School and meet teachers.

Eligibility for Overseas Study

According to Australian law, all international students must have a valid visa for the duration of their studies in Australia and most international students require a student visa.
There are several types of student visas and visa subclass 500 is for international students applying to study in Australia in a primary, junior secondary or senior secondary school.

St Peter’s College is a registered provider of education for international students on a student visa. Our CRICOS provider number is 01535E.

The School is licensed to provide two courses to students on a student visa, ‘Junior Secondary Years 7 to 10’ (CRICOS Code 021478K) and ‘Senior Secondary Year 11 and Year 12’ (CRICOS Code 021479J).

Our full course selection is available to students on other types of visas. The type of visa determines whether the student is classified as a full-fee paying overseas student (FFPOS) or whether they are charged domestic tuition fees. Students on a student visa subclass 500 are classified as FFPOS.

For more information please visit the CRICOS website.

Enrolment Process

Applicants must complete the Application for Enrolment – International Student Form, and a pay a non-refundable, non-transferable application fee of AUD$100.00. Completion of this application is a prerequisite for admission but not a guarantee of admission.

Applicants must also submit the following documents with their preliminary application:

  • A certified copy of the student’s birth certificate.
  • A colour photocopy of passport showing their photo, passport number and expiry date.
  • A copy of the student’s visa (if granted).
  • A copy of the student’s academic school reports for the last two academic years (certified English translations only).
  • Results of English language proficiency testing (TOEFL, IELTS, AEAS)
  • Letter of reference or a statement of student behaviour and commitment towards studies from the student’s current school principal (provided in English or a certified English translation).

International Representatives

To assist international students with assessment, enrolment and visa processing, St Peter’s College has agreements with a number of agencies.



It is a School requirement that all international students not residing with a parent must reside in the St Peter’s College Boarding House.

If the Boarding House is at capacity we will arrange homestay accommodation through the Australian Homestay Network.

Students living in the St Peter’s College Boarding House will receive a confirmation of appropriate accommodation and welfare (CAAW) letter once they have accepted their written offer. The CAAW letter is required by the Department of Immigration and Border Protection when the student applies for a visa.


The fees at St Peter’s College ensure we can offer the best possible education for our students.