The School has taken a considered and measured approach to responding COVID-19 and as such, there will be a staged approach to the return of students to the campus for Term 2:
- Students in Years 11 and 12 as well as all students from the ELC through to Year 6 will return to School on Tuesday 28 April 2020.
- Students in Years 7 – 10 will learn from home in Week 1 (4 days), returning to School on Monday 4 May 2020.
St Peter’s College takes the safety and health of our students and staff very seriously and have put in place a range of protocols for Term 2 including:
- Chapel services and musters/assemblies will continue to be streamed.
- Continued hospital grade cleaning throughout the day and after-hours.
- Hand sanitising stations at the entrances of all buildings.
- An amended Tuck Shop service.
- The Uniform Shop is open by appointment only.
For more information please email email@example.com