St Peter’s College’s CEO-in-Residence program (CEOiR) is an industry engagement program designed to connect the student body and school curriculum with dynamic leaders of industry, innovation and enterprise.
The program aims to connect industry leaders with classroom practices to engage, inspire, question and guide students with their practical development of business ideas and understanding of the future. Over time, the program seeks to connect students with a range of industry leaders with varied experiences and pathways to success.
Commitment to the CEOiR program
Industry leaders who offer their time to this program would expect to engage students in one or more of the following ways:
- Visit St Peter’s College on a specified day, or range of days throughout the year, to ignite student’s passion in innovation and enterprise.
- Meet a class or multiple classes, to speak about your industry pathway and passion.
- Meet with individuals or small groups of students and staff to test their ideas and provide feedback on their projects.
- Engage in the above interactions either in person or virtually.
- Speak to the Senior School cohort at school Muster regarding industry and enterprise challenges.
- Commitment to the program is tailored to the time and availability of each participant.
If you would like to learn more about the program or suggest a suitable candidate(s), please contact Glen Malkin at GMalkin@stpeters.sa.edu.au
Coordinator of CEO in Residence Program