St Peter’s College is unsurprisingly a busy place – and by design!
• Our entire Year 9 cohort are on their outdoor education journey.
• Lunchtimes have been a blast of activity with daily athletic trials for our senior students.
• Our debating teams showcased their public speaking talents in this week’s Senior School Muster.
• Year 8 parents heard from Dr Tessa Opie about the upcoming Year 8 sexuality and relationships programme.
• The Year 12 evening study sessions are in full swing, led by our recently graduated old scholars.
• And, our musicians are refining their performance for the annual Jazz Concert in Memorial Hall next Friday 4 September at 7.00 pm.
This is all while normal operations continue, which is, on an ideal day, all students putting forward their best efforts in all settings.
I have been in numerous meetings, classes and sessions this week, and, in all, there was a consistent message about the importance of positive and supportive conversations. Please check in with how your son is enjoying school life, and please do not hesitate to get in touch if there is an aspect of this that you would like to discuss further.
Deputy Headmaster/Head of Senior School