We are looking forward to hosting Prince Alfred College for the 2020 Winter Intercol in Week 8. We feel grateful to host this sporting event in a year that has seen much disruption. The focus of the event will be ensuring the students are able to finish off the winter season and compete well in this important event, while also making every effort to keep our community safe. As a result, some extra safety precautions will be in place.
For your advanced planning, we ask you follow the below advice.
• The 2020 Winter Intercol is a restricted event. Attendance is not open.
• Students, parents, staff and invited guests of the two School communities are invited to attend by entry wrist band only.
• Each School will allocate entry wrist bands to the events.
• On Saturday 12 September, guards will be stationed on every entry point to the campus. No person may enter the campus without a wrist band.
• On Wednesday 9 to Friday 11 staff and guards will restrict entry to venues.
• COVID Marshals will be in attendance at the event to remind attendees of their responsibilities.
• Contact tracing information will be sought if required via the wrist band allocation process of each School.
• Hand sanitising stations will be available at each entry point and at each venue.
• Social distancing is required. Spectators will be asked to spread out and use the available space and not bunch up together.
• Anyone (student, parent, staff or guest) feeling unwell must not attend.
• Catering options will be restricted.
Intercol schedules will be available on Sports Zone from next week. For more information please contact me at BEaton@stpeters.sa.edu.au
Director of Sport and HPE