The 2023 Winter Sport Season provided another opportunity for St Peter’s boys to test their skills, with many of you here representing the school in your chosen sport over the past two terms. All our school teams competed well, displaying great sportsmanship, and regularly showcasing our school values during the heat of competition.
The recent SAAS Awards night recognised outstanding team and individual performances from the season. St Peter’s boys featured prominently at these awards, recognition for their work in both preparing for the season and competing at a high level throughout.
Congratulations to the following SPSC students and teams who were recognised for their efforts in preparing for the season and competing at a high level throughout:
- Aadi Mittal (Year 11) Cricket, 1st XI Bowler of the Year
- Jett Hasting (Year 11) Football, Division 1 Player of the Year and winner of the Gosse Medal
- Rhun Williams (Year 11) Hockey, A1 Player of the Year
- Harvey White (Year 12) and Emil Kourani (Year 12) Basketball, Open A1 Team of the Year
- Badminton – Statewide Schools Champions Shield Years 10 to 12.
- Cross Country – SAAS Senior Boys Champions shield.
- Table Tennis – Open A1 Champions, Open A2 Champions, Middle A2 Champions
Congratulations to all individual and team award winners for your recent achievements.
Acting Director of Sport
Sport & Athletic Development