Years 5 and 6 Information Session
St Peter’s College is committed to working in partnership with parents to support and challenge boys throughout their academic journey. We seek to connect all students to learning experiences that are engaging, meaningful and challenging, and to support them as they strive for academic excellence. Years 5 and 6 parents and guardians are warmly invited to an information session to learn more about the senior academic pathways at SPSC and the programs that are available for your son in the Senior Years.
Date: Thursday 21 September 2023
Time: 8.30am – 9.30am
Location: Junior School Function Space
RSVP: Please click here to confirm your attendance
The event will be recorded for parents who are unable to join the session in person. A link to the recording will be circulated to all Years 5 and 6 families after the event.
The aim of the session is to:
- Outline the philosophy and structure of our senior Stage, not Age program
- Outline the academic support structures for senior learners
- Provide an overview of the expansion of our Uni@SPSC program
- Outline the STAR (SPSC Tertiary Academic Readiness) Program
- Discuss the SACE and overseas study
Our Academic Deputy and Director of Studies will also be in attendance to provide information on our programs and answer questions from parents.