Congratulations to Year 11 students Daniel Spiby and Laurence Williams on being awarded Colours for Service Learning.
The requirements for Service Learning Colours are as follows:
- The student fulfils the criteria for Symbols.
- Mentors other students in starting a service learning initiative.
- Acts as a champion or advocate for a specific issue or cause either within the school or wider community.
- Demonstrates leadership qualities and consistently contributes to service activities within the school community.
- Demonstrates continued progress and mastering of Service Learning Outcomes.