Year 12 IB results
Dear Parents and Guardians
This morning the International Baccalaureate Organisation released the Diploma Program results for our 2019 Year 12 students. I am pleased to share with you the strong results of the St Peter’s College cohort.
Ten students completed their IB Diploma in 2018–2019. We are very proud of the results achieved with students achieving an average ATAR of 90.78.
A summary of the results are as follows:
- The average score out of a possible 45 was 34.30, which compares very favourably with an international average of 29.65 for IB students
- 8 Merits were awarded, which is for a perfect score of 7
- 12.1% of all grades were a 7
- 48.5% of all grades were a 6 or 7
- 77.3% of all grades were a 5, 6 or 7
- Of the 10 students:
- 4 students gained an ATAR of 95 and above
- 6 students gained an ATAR of 90 and above
The IB is an enriching and challenging two-year journey for our students and we congratulate the cohort for their results. We wish our IB students all the best for the next stage of their lives.
At the commencement of Term 1 I will be in touch with the combined IB and