Sean Inman, Head of Wellbeing Programs and Ben Storer, Deputy Head of Junior School (Administration and Wellbeing) will present a Wellbeing at SPSC Information session on Wednesday next week.
The aim of the 60 minute session is to:
- Break down the myths around Wellbeing and Positive Psychology.
- Explain the key concepts, skills and strategies of our programs.
- Highlight the impact of a Wellbeing focus across the entire school and present the evidence of its impact upon culture and relationships.
- Explain how a wellbeing focus boosts academic outcomes.
- Discuss what parents might do to support our programs and further boost their sons and their own wellbeing.
Details of the event are as follows:
Date: Wednesday 1 March 2023
Time: 5.30pm – 6.30pm
Location: Big School Room (Senior School). Refer to Campus Map.
Registration: Please register your attendance before Monday 27 February.